Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Monday, February 15, 2016
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Sunday, June 17, 2012
I have tried this recipe and I like it so much. Really moist and yummy.
I copy and paste from this blog:
Red Velvet Recipe
2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon of baking soda 1 teaspoon of baking powder 1 teaspoon of salt 2 Tablespoon of unsweetened, cocoa powder 2 cups sugar 1 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 1 cup buttermilk 2 teaspoon of vanilla 1-2 oz. red food coloring 1 teaspoon of white distilled vinegar 1/2 cup of prepared plain hot coffee (don’t skip this ingredient)
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and vegetable oil.
4. Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and red food coloring until combined.
5. Stir in the coffee and white vinegar.
6. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients a little at time, mixing after each addition, just until combined.
7. Generously grease and flour two round cake pans with crisco and flour.
8. Pour the batter evenly into each pan.
9. Bake in the middle rack for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake as cake will continue to cook as it cools.
10. Let cool on a cooling rack until the pan are warm to the touch.
11. Slide a knife or offset spatula around the inside of the pans to loosen the cake from the pan.
12. Remove the cakes from the pan and let them cool.
13. Frost the cake with cream cheese frosting when the cakes
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
280 gm tepung superfine
250 gm gula halus
170 gm susu segar
.2 sudu teh baking powder
1 sudu kecil ovalette
.filling-blueberry / kaya @
ape2 ikut citarasa
1. Masukkan semua bahan ke dalam mangkuk mixer dan pukul dengan kelajuan maksima
6-8 minit sampai kembang.
2. Bahagikan adunan kepada beberapa bahagian dan titiskan
3. Masukkan setiap warna ke dalam piping bag @ plastik bersih
4. Picitkan adunan ke dalam mangkuk kertas-
5.Letakkan filling secukupnya-
6. Picit lagi adunan yang sama @
berlainan warna sehingga 3/4 penuh . Kemudian dot-dotkan dengan warna pilihan. Kukus 10-15 minit dgn api sederhana. Diambil dari buku Joy of Baking. Resepi asal- coconut blossom.